Re: The daring and non-traditional move

Hi Amy:  FWIW, I read that Rodman wouldn't be eligible for the playoff
roster if he changed teams at this late stage in the season. I don't
know why such a rule was created, though. I think Rodman is a remarkable
rebounder and defensive stopper, but Cuban over coddled & buddied up to
Rodman to the detriment of team spirit and chemistry (letting Rodman
show up late for practices, live in his condo etc). I'm not saying it is
just Cuban's fault. Rodman is a total headcase.

****