RE: The daring and non-traditional move

>From: Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>
>
>I know this may sound unreasonable and maybe not a little unfair; but no
>true Celtics fan would want Rodman on the team.

That's not at all ureasonable or unfair, as far as I'm concerned.  I would
literally stop being a Celtic fan as long as he were on the team.  Stop
watching the games.  Stop wearing the hat.  Stop reading this list and
talking about the team.  I'd return as soon as he were gone, but I could not
bring myself to pay attention to a team that he played for.

Jim