triple-doubles

There were several mentions today that last night was Walker's 4th
career triple-double.  There was one mention that the previous one
was 2 years ago, but no one mentioned when the other 2 were.

Here's the answer:
  They were in the last week of Antoine's rookie season, when the
  games meant nothing, and Walker decided to try to pass the ball
  a lot so he could get some triple-doubles on his résumé.   I think
  it was the last 2 games of the season (if not that it was 2 or the
  last 3).  The only thing it showed me was that he HAS the passing
  skills; his only problem is not being motivated to use them.

Jon Mc