Predictions the rest of the way

Here's the big chance to adjust/revise/reaffirm your predictions, We're in the home stretch.

So here we sit. 25-35 3 games in the loss column out of the final playoff spot. 22 games remaining, and maybe the softest part of the schedule.

Of the remaining 22 games, 8, that's right 8 games are against teams with winning records. That includes 3 games with the 76ers, (2 at home)2 games with Charlotte, and one each with Phoenix, Minnesota, and New York.

Of the remaining 22 games, 12 are against teams currently ahead of, or even with us in the Eastern Conference Playoff race. Including the 3 with Philly, 2 with Charlotte, there's also 2 with Detroit, 2 with Orlando, and one more with Milwaukee, Cleveland and New York.

So the opportunity is there for our C's. They still hold their own destiny. The final 22 games are evenly split between home and away.

Here's the Schedule remaining, and my predictions for each game.

3/10 Chicago W (They gotta take care of this one)

3/12 Philadelphia W (Only NBC appearance, will be fired up)

3/13 @ Detroit L (inevitable letdown after Sunday, and a dreaded back to back game)

3/15 Golden State W (Payback is needed here)

3/17 @ Atlanta W (This game is winnable)

3/18 @ Dallas W (Yes, back to back, but also payback)

3/20 @ Phoenix L (Slim chance here)

3/22 Minnesota L (Tough game, but winnable at home)

3/24 @ Philadelphia L (Could be winnable though)

3/26 @ Milwaukee L

3/28 @ Orlando L (Keep Armstrong and Outlaw in check The Globe has this game as 3/21 which would put it in the middle of 5 games in 6 night stretch.)

3/31 Washington W

4/1 @ Cleveland L (We just can't win there)

4/4 @ Charlotte L (We have snuck a few there in recent years though)

4/5 @ Detroit L (Ugh. 'nother back end of back-to-back)

4/7 Philadelphia W

4/10 Atlanta W

4/12 Orlando W

4/14 Chicago W

4/16 Charlotte L

4/18 @ Washington W (Wizards are thinking Golf)

4/19 New York W

Record last 22 games 12-10. Final record 37-45 Just out of Playoffs. But there are games in here that could push us to up to 40 wins if we can steal them. I really like the April Schedule. I can see us easily going 7-3 or 8-2. The next 2-3 weeks are HUGE for this team. If Antoine can go on fire for a stretch, we could be in good shape.

How do things look to the rest of you?