RE: Predictions the rest of the way

Thank you so much for this analysis.

LadyNada

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of Bruce Allen
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 10:37 AM
To: Celtics Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: Predictions the rest of the way

Here's the big chance to adjust/revise/reaffirm your predictions, We're in the home stretch.

So here we sit. 25-35 3 games in the loss column out of the final playoff spot. 22 games remaining, and maybe the softest part of the schedule.

…….

So the opportunity is there for our C's. They still hold their own destiny. The final 22 games are evenly split between home and away.

Here's the Schedule remaining, and my predictions for each game.

……..

Record last 22 games 12-10. Final record 37-45 Just out of Playoffs. But there are games in here that could push us to up to 40 wins if we can steal them. I really like the April Schedule. I can see us easily going 7-3 or 8-2. The next 2-3 weeks are HUGE for this team. If Antoine can go on fire for a stretch, we could be in good shape.

How do things look to the rest of you?