Re: Predictions the rest of the way

>How do things look to the rest of you?

Funny I was just looking at the same thing. A couple of additional facts

8 of our 22 games are against teams immediately above or below us in our
conference (Detroit-2, Orlando-2, Milwaukee-1, Cleveland-1, NJ-0,
Atlanta-2). Another 7 are against teams outside that range in our
conference (Philly-3, Charlotte-2, Wash-2). There is a 50/50 split between
road and home games.

IF we win 12 of the next 22 we end up at .451
IF we win 14 we end up at .475
IF we win 16 we end up at .500

14 wins would currently put us in a 3 way tie for third. 16 wins would
almost guarantee us a playoff spot. As Bruce wrote, only 8 of our remaining
games are against teams with winning records. If we could beat the sub .500
teams we would have a good shot at the playoffs (of course with this team
it wouldn't shock me if we beat all the better teams and lost those 14).

A lot of our wins could also directly affect the other teams winning
percentages. However, losses to the same teams would be devastating. So the
few losses we can afford, can't come against Orlando, Milwaukee, Cleveland,
and maybe even Detroit if we even want a shot at this thing.

What am I saying? Nothing really, just being an optimist.