Ray Allen on Good Twon

``The Antoine that I played against last year, what he did was shoot the ball a lot and didn't get the most out of his talents,'' said Bucks star Ray Allen. ``He consumed the ball in games, but you pretty much knew what he was going to do because he tried to put it all on his shoulders.
``The Antoine I see this year is not allowing himself to be overburdened. He's allowing Paul (Pierce) and Kenny (Anderson) to take some of the load off out there, and that's allowing him to bring out the other parts of his game. He's a very gifted player.''
So is Allen, who finished with 28 points but just six after the intermission. He said the Bucks stopped swinging the ball, allowed too many easy baskets and let the game get away from them down the stretch. That's a familiar theme in Celtics games, but this time the words were emanating from the visitors' locker room. Taking their captain's lead, the Celtics played a solid game, taking control with the game on the line.
``He was a problem,'' Milwaukee coach George Karl said of Walker. ``I thought he did a good job of passing the ball when we doubled him. He made some tough shots with the game up for grabs. It was a very strong performance.''
A strong performance that highlighted Walker's multiple skills.
``You didn't see Antoine come out and hold the ball, go one-on-one and do that kind of stuff,'' said Allen. ``He got his shots, but they were within the flow of the offense. And he got other people shots, too. He was outstanding.

Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.