The daring and non-traditional move

The C's should go out and get Rodman. First, I was
thinking Hondo, et al would be sickened. Now, I am
thinking who cares, let's grab him. These are not your
father's Celtics. What iced it for me was the Mavs
owner on ESPN this am saying that if the Mavs were
only 3 out of the playoffs instead of 11, he'd still
be on the team. What local team do we know of is 3 out
of the playoffs and would desperately love an inside
force? Then I was thinking he might disrupt the
chemistry (lol). Maybe he can rub off on Forty. There
is less than a month in our season people. Sign him
for 29 days. See what happens. Seasons over, get rid
of him. I have to tell you the electricity in the
Fleet the night he was here was unbelievable, short of
Larry or Michael being there. Gaston would sell out
every remaining home game and we just might (?) make
the playoffs. First round, hello Indy. Thoughts?