Hhhhmmmmmmmm

In the Bulbett article was this statement:

> Dana
> Barros (sore lower back) was eligible to come off the injured list last
> night, having missed five games, but was in civilian clothing.
> ``Pretty soon,'' Pitino said of Barros' comeback date. ``He's looking good
> and we'll activate him pretty soon.''

Now, I did not know that Dana was out.  Is it a coincidence that we have
won these games with him being out?  I know that some have commented
that he hasn't been helping the team.  Can anyone who actually watches
or goes to the games comment on whether or not there is a discernable
difference in the Celtics with or without Dana?

If we are playing better without him, I hope that Rick lets him sit and
see if Walker can duplicate his work last night on a consitent basis.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net