Re: Hhhhmmmmmmmm

I doubt very much that Dana would have hurt the effort shown in the last couple
of games.  My take, Antoine's brilliant individual play aside, is that there
has been a change in spirit.  Slow in coming after Pitino's little episode, but
these guys finally seem to be playing as if they have something to prove.

I will say the Doug Overton, though sloppy at times, added an essential spark
to the win last night.  But again, on the whole, I think that it was more a
contagious desire to win rather than a roster issue.

Isaac