Let's say something positive, was Bulpett's article

Do you think that Pitino did a good job coaching the last two games?  Did the Celtics win two games in a row, with a shot at a third on the horizon?  Did they really play that well and show their potential last night?  Do you think that Portland should fire Dunleavy, cause they really suck lately what with losing to the Nets.

Is there a positive vibe out there?  Can Pitino do anything without getting slammed here.

I am glad to see some positive comments to the list after two wins and a great game from Toine.  What will we do if they don't screw up and win three in a row by beating Chicago?

Personally, I hate to play Chicago.  I think Toine tries to do too much and that we go in overconfident and slack to the game.  Meanwhile, Chicago feels like it has our number and come in with the quite confidence that is needed to win.  I have a bad feeling about this game, especially because I feel that we have the opportunity to win three in a row.  I hate to get
my hopes up, but hope springs eternal.
--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net