Re: Things seem a little tense around here.

Joe stated this (along with his usual good post which I've cut to save
space):

>Not to beat a dead horse, but I knew Eric Williams' 6 million per year longterm
>contract would be the real albatross of the Mercer trade. Pitino should have
>known the same thing about Kenny Anderson's contract.

Good point on Eric.  As much as I like him,I don't think he'll ever be worth
that kind of money.  I think that of the two, Kenny would be easier to trade
as he has a "front line" skill.  Someone else made the point that they
thought Kenny was the problem this year as far as "running" the team during
a game, but many teams could use his skills as a PG in a half court game.
Not as good on a team not going to the big dance, but needed in the play
offs.

Also good points on the prep/high school kid's coming up.

I'd still like to see what this team could do with everyone showing up in
the best shape of their life after WORKING on their respective game during
the off season.  I read where V. Carter shot 700 jump shots a day in the off
season to improve his game.  I wish someone would tape that over the lockers
of our guy's.  Skill without desire is wasted.

<Jim