Re: Shareef for Walker

>From: damekmo@teleport.com
> >Personally I favor Shareef for Pierce
>
>Now that's the trade I'd make yesterday! I don't know what Shareef makes,
>although I assume it's the max, so the Celts would have to add a stiff or
>something...yes? Pierce and Pots and a #1 for Hill, or Pierce + for
>Abdur-Rahim...both sound good to me. I just hope Ricky doesn't actually
>believe that "Paul isn't going anywhere," line.

I think this helps the team, but not enough to make a major difference.
Plus, they'll end up taking most of next year to get their "chemistry"
right.  Plus, by trading Potapenko, you're creating a hole that isn't very
easy to fill.  At least if it was Kenny, you'd have a better chance of
drafting a point guard, but Vancouver wouldn't want him, and you also traded
the draft pick you'd need.

Jim