Re: Shareef for Walker

>Personally I favor Shareef for Pierce (I imagine this is equally
>unrealistic cap wise, but far more palatable for Vancouver management
>since Pierce is quite fan-friendly).

Now that's the trade I'd make yesterday! I don't know what Shareef makes,
although I assume it's the max, so the Celts would have to add a stiff or
something...yes? Pierce and Pots and a #1 for Hill, or Pierce + for
Abdur-Rahim...both sound good to me. I just hope Ricky doesn't actually
believe that "Paul isn't going anywhere," line.

Paul M.