Re: Things seem a little tense around here.

--- You wrote:
Joe stated this (along with his usual good post which I've cut to save
space):

>Not to beat a dead horse, but I knew Eric Williams' 6 million per year longterm
>contract would be the real albatross of the Mercer trade. Pitino should have
>known the same thing about Kenny Anderson's contract.

Good point on Eric.  As much as I like him,I don't think he'll ever be worth
that kind of money.
--- end of quote ---

Eric Williams makes $4.3M/yr. on average, not $6M/yr (but what's a couple of mil. in our situation?). He has a player option in '01, but somehow I doubt he'd exercise it :)