Re: Shareef to Boston???

Hey all,

As much as I like Shareef Abdur-Rahim he is yet another Paul Pierce.

I read the Grizzlies newsgroup for months previously; they generally said that
he had a lack of leadership, that he seemed too laid back, etc, etc. most of
which were things that a lot of the posts on Paul have been saying.

With Antoine, he may not be as talented as Shareef, I personally dont think he
is, but you cannot question his desire to win. If Shareef could come into the
Celtics with Antoine's mentality and his own work rate then thats a no brainer,
but I'm not convinced of that.