Re: Shareef to Boston???

           ppg      fg%     ft%     3pt%    rpg    or      dr      apg
spg    tpg    bpg

SAR    20.5    .455    .795    .284     10     2.7    7.3    3.3     1.1
3.2    1.1
Toine   20.5    .425    .695    .257     7.6    2.5    5.1    2.9     1.2
3.1    0.5

            min        fgm/a        ftm/a        3m/a        stl     blk
to      pts
SAR    2282   431/948    330/415    19/67       65     64    191  1211
Toine   2163   469/1104  216/311    54/210     70     27    185  1208

            OR     DR    TR
SAR    160    432    592
Toine   145    303    448

I don't think I was as aware of Shareef's ability to get to the line and
snatch rebounds.  He has 16 fewer defensive boards than Toine has in total!
Hmmm.
He's also 20 months younger than Toine.  I do like Toine when he is on but
even I would have to admit that he isn't as consistent as Abdur-Rahim.  This
would be a trade which I trust would meet with approval from most Celtic
fans?
Will RP pull this trigger?

Cecil