Tommy/Smithers huff

I think there may be some tension. In that interview dicussion, Tommy
referred to Gormon by saying "you media". I think Tommy, along with the
Celtic family, are withdrawing from the criticism. I don't think Gormon
considers himself just regular media. He has done Celtic games for many years
in addition to many college games and should be considered part of the Celtic
family, albeit a distant cousin. Gormon has been a bit of a Smithers to
Tommy. However, Tommy also doesn't seem to respect Gormon's opinion if it
differs from Tommy. Gormon closed it by saying "You're the expert". However,
it seemed strained and lacked class from both sides...

DJessen33

<< Was that the 2nd consecutive game I saw Tommy and Mike
 "disagreeing"? Friday, it was about VC spending time
 after the game with different reporters and Tommy said
 you spend all your energy and not wanting/or being
 able to talk after the game. Players want to cool off
 in the locker room. Mike said they should spend time
 with media. I don't know what they were arguing about
 as it went on for a couple of minutes and Tommy
 raising his voice, "Look, I was a player and I know
 what it takes". Then yesterday, Tommy was talking
 about calls (what else is new?) and Mike disagrees
 about home teams getting calls. Does Tommy have more
 venom in him after venting on the refs?
 Stay tuned.  >>