Re: Pitino wants some help

"I suggest Peter, Mark, or Joe. Joe could probably do a better job
workingoff ole videotapes and phoning in instructions from his neighborhood
cafewhile guzzling espresso and smoking those stinky Euro cigarettes."

Nah, not me Paul. I'm just a Pitinoite, wandering in an aimless basketball
never-never land and splashing in puddles of Pitino spit. I'm all for you,
Peter of Joe giving it a try, though. In fact, I'd pay Fleet Center prices
to see you and Ricky share a bottle of wine and debate the merits of Danny
Fortson and Tony Battie.

Mark