Re: Do we hope they lose now?

>With the end of the season getting closer and closer, and the Celtics
>playoff chances getting bleaker and bleaker, do we now hope that the
>Celtics lose in order to get a better draft pick.
>
>I'd hate to hope that we lose, but we could end up with the 12th or 13th
>pick.

I would say no.  Look what it got us before.

Snip

>Please, nobody get mad at me for writing this, I'm just stating a
>possibility, and I never want the Celtics to lose.  I am a Celtic fan
>all the way.
>
>Josh

I don' tthink anyone will get mad.  I just don't beleive in losing on purpose.
If you accept losing, you can become a losing franchise (see Clippers)

I think Ricky P. need s to change his system (whatever that may be), bring in
some veteran .... coaches.  People who truly understand the Pro game.  Look
what it did for Larry.  All in all the playoffs are out, get a good look at
some players and end the season building a foundation for the future.

Rich,,,