Is Sesar the next Petro?

This is from the Celtics newsgroup.  It says Chucky Atkins was a teammate of
Sesar.  Maybe we can get Atkins as back up point?  I want Jax, but it seems
very unlikely he'll come.

Subject: Sesar is a steal
From: "Tony" <A HREF="mailto:cacic@home.com">cacic@home.com</A>
Date: 6/29/00 3:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Pitino made the best choice of his career with the Celtics, trust me I hate
the Celtics Im a Lakers fan but Sesar is going to be a star in the NBA. This
22 year old has game and terrorized his oppenents throughout Europe. Chucky
Atkins Sesar's old teammate from Cibona Zagreb was quoted as saying that
"Sesar is the next Petro", when asked about European talent. Im mad that out
of all the teams the Celtics got him put praise Pitino because you'll see
this guy on a lot of highlight reels