Moiso or TRULY DEPRESSING

I find that rumor of a swap of three first round picks for
O'Neal to be truly depressing. Hopefully it was either just a rumor,
or it was for "that OTHER O'Neal".
To mortgage the future for another hack would really have been
depressing. But what we REALLY need is someone who can evaluate
talent. Like Bird. I have a friend who is also good at it....

Bob

Bob Strauss                                      Cataloger
Hunter Library                                   Western Carolina U.
strauss@wcu.edu
Class home page:    http://www3.wcu.edu/~strauss
Personal home page: http://www3.wcu.edu/~strauss/personal