RE: On Moiso.

That would be the best case scenario.  That Battie and Moiso give us what
Indiana had for about five years.  Antoine Davis and Dale Davis.  It is
wishful thinking but you never know.  Sorry for all the posts.  I just go
into work and I just love how we die-hard Celtic fans react to one of the
critical days of the NBA year!