Pitino must go

To all Celtics fans. Until Rick Pitnois gone, this team is going no where.
especially now. i was flipping out when Alexander was there for the picking.
Finally things were looking up. When I heard the words Jerome, I screamed no.
Scared the shit out of my girlfriend. Anwyays, after being depressed and not
being able to close my dropped jaw I sat there and thought about the things
Pitnio has done, and i have come to the conclussion this guy is a great
recruiter, and a college coach. To this point I have been able to give him
the benefit of the doubt. But now.....I swear, I will not go to a game next
year. Granted i am no expert, but I do know what is right for a team, and
taking a big guy cause you need it over a sure thing is crazy. I am 25 years
old, and I was getting into the C's when JO JO was there, Cornbread, I saw
the Bird teams. I could even deal with the ML Carr team becuase there was a
point to what he was doing. But the players that Pitnio has brought in are
not players you can route for, and it kinda sucks when they don't have talent
either. I hate Battie and his upside, I hate trading Mercer for Fortson, and
now we will get nothing for him. Cheaney, McCarty blow. Kenny plays no D.
Antoine plays no D, and Pierce plays no D. Who's fault is that. Enough is
enough. Time for Bird to come in, and fix this mess. I'm not so sure he is
the be all end all answer, but at least i can deal with him if he fails,
cause at least he has given us celtics fans memories already, and he can't
make a worse pick than Moisu.

Derek