Ricky is rimming us from behind

I can't believe we took "softy" Moiso! By all reports, he's soft and
drifty, a bad clone of Battie.

why does Pitino always screws us? where's Moiso gonna find the minutes with
Battgirl/Pot/AW/Fort/FA veteran at PF? Oh, I get it, Pitino wants Moiso to
play center!!!!

Damn it, Pitino always drafts/trades players not for their natural skills
but wants to "convert" them to other positions, past examples:

Kenny Anderson - wants him to play defense, when he has not since the
begginging of his NBA carreer.

Billups - drafts a shooting guard, and "converts" him to point guard,
experiment dead after 50games!

Pierce - a natural SF, and Pitino "converts" him to SG. everybody knows
he'll be better at SF.

Battie - plays better at PF and Pitino wants him at C

Walker - Pitino can't figure out his position even after 5 years with him

Barros - natural SG, plays him at PG

Pitino is screwing us. Look at all those deals other teams are making and
none with the C's/Pitino. I think all other teams are avoiding to trade
with Ricky.

I really hope there's a pre-arrange deal with some other teams up in
Ricky's sleeve. Moiso is a bad draft pick.

My wife's given up already.

kevin