On Moiso.

I have to go but first, living out on the west coast, and having seen Moiso
a few times I have to say that he's a pretty impressive "talent" who has
the full package, however.....he's easily frustrated, his mind seems to
wander when he gets frustrated, and then he has a tendency to play
half-assed. He disappears and you keep waiting for him to wake up. You
wonder how he's going to react when the bar gets raised. I still think
there's a trade coming as this obviously does nothing dramatic for this
team. And this team/Pitino needs something dramatic, in a hurry.

Paul M.