Re: 11 for 17 and Ruben Patterson?

My thoughts exactly, Paul. I've given up on the Pierce thing. They seem
completely opposed to discussing him in trades. If the draft shakes out like
it appears, we're screwed. I want nothing to do with Moiso, Dooling or the
like at 11. Trade down, pick up Patterson and the 17th pick. Would you still
do that if Przybilla slips? Am I alone on the Joel bandwagon?

Maybe Pitino is waiting until August to deal Pierce, looking for a veteran
talent and not just a draft pick.

Mark