RE: the latest from Katz...

You're reaching trying to include Van Horn, Laetne or Gugliotta as a 7
footer picks.  The only one I'll give you is Walton.  Sabonis...maybe but
his best days were in Europe.  Bottom line the failure rate is high and if
you think Ostertag is what we need then I suppose you'll be happy with the
big P.  I'd rather have Jermaine O'Neal or any of those selfish gunners.
Kobe was a selfish gunner when he came into the league too.  Iverson is a
selfish gunner.