Pitino/Draft

I'm trying to stay excited about the draft on Wednesday but I got to say I don't have a whole lot of faith in Pitino to do the right thing. I keep hearing about Courtney Alexander possibly slipping and how the Celts need scoring. First off Alexander has been a me first  player who only cares if he gets his 20 points. Didn't we get rid of Mercer because he looked for his shot too much? Wait to you see Alexander. Then there are all the 5'10" point guards they are looking at. I thought we needed a big point guard who can defend? What about the 6'10" thin forwards when we keep hearing we need a tough inside defender. All Pitino double speak. Other than Pierce (who fell into his lap) what 'right' choice has Pitino made? Chris Mills, Walter M., Dontae Jones, Travis, Chauncey, long term contracts for Battie and McCarty, the Fortson fiasco (pick the part you want, getting him or trying to trade him for nothing). How come Denver trades Mercer and gets a decent 2 guard and a front court player who scores double figures? Please Larry Bird buy this club and give the fans some relief.

Gary