Re: NBA Blah, Tsak Big, Fizer Legit, Moiso Tall

Amen Ray.

If they need an athletic 7 footer for at least training camp, who has upside
which could be brought out with the right coach and a bit of experience then you
already got Pepper. Not that hes NBA quality yet, (far from it if you ask me, hes
just becoming a solid center in our league and we've all seen how much impact
Anstey has had - virtually nada). Pepper will be attending the Celtics camp and
their summer league, I believe...

For mine, its Crawford, or Mo Peterson. With Crawford you get the big point guard
which seemed to be the plan with the mid-season rescinded trade of Fort to
Toronto. My guess if we get Crawford and Fort leaves via free agency RP will sell
it off as coming out even - using that trade as evidence that while we may have
lost Fort via free agency and gotten nothing in return (to come with the signing
of a big man via salary cap exception signee) that he thinks we came out even. Of
course, Crawford does have much more star power than Alvin....

We're in trouble if we sign Adonal Foyle and RP comes out and says that hes a
scoring mentality from becoming Hakeem Olajuwon or something similar.

With Mo Peterson you get a player who has won and you cannot teach winning, it
comes from within. I can see it now, "Mo brings the team a winning attitude and a
collegiate championship. Thats what we were missing last season."

If we dont get either then I expect the Celts to take Mateen Cleeves or Erick
Barkley (whomever the consensus top point guard happens to be) and trade down to
either Sacramento, Sattle, Clippers Philly, Toronto and for them to select Ernest
Brown (as you suggested) and a future pick or a player (Sacto, Funderburke;
Seattle, Vladimir Stepania; Clippers, future pick; Philly, Nazr Mohammed or
Jumaine Jones; Toronto, John Thomas or Alvin Williams).

How about it?

Way wrote;