Re: NBA Blah, Tsak Big, Fizer Legit, Moiso Tall

In a message dated 6/18/00 1:27:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I don't think they're taking Moiso at 11. They already have a shorter
 version of him in Tony Battie, along with two other power forwards:
 Walker and Fortson. Then if you add Austin Croshere to the mix,
 somone they really covet, Mosio doesn't make much sense. >>

i thought moiso was recorded at 7-0.  battie is only 6-10, 6-11 and thus the
shorter one.

fortson probably will not resign.  even if he did, moiso has the potential to
play center.    don't give me the "he is too skinny", look over at denver and
keon clark.  moiso is almost clark double with more potential and clark has
had quite a few great games over in denver.  throw jerome into a weight room
and hook him up with russell and we could have a center.

 << Joel Pryzbilla, Jamal Crawford, Ernest Brown, Miller, Tsak or
 Alexander - they make sense. >>

pryzbilla is now the top center in the draft, do you truly believe we have a
chance at him?  he is easily a top 5 pick.  brown is a huge underachiever
with a lot of family baggage.  he could sure benefit from being a lottery
pick, but it is not likely he will become one.

with pitino at the helm, moiso looks like a probable pick.  it might not be
the right player to get, but we don't have a say in that or even the
resources to see how the players perform.  moiso is exactly the type of
player rick loves.

-thndr