Re: NBA Blah, Tsak Big, Fizer Legit, Moiso Tall

<< I don't think they're taking Moiso at 11. They already have a shorter
 version of him in Tony Battie, along with two other power forwards:
 Walker and Fortson. Then if you add Austin Croshere to the mix,
 somone they really covet, Mosio doesn't make much sense. >>

I think the Croshere is a dream. The guy is going to be able to demand high
dollars. The Celts will never be able to fit him. If you do, will you bring
him off the bench? Who will he replace in the starting lineup? I also think
Fortson will not be coming back. He will be gone in a sign-and-trade or on
somebody's exception. Moiso is the value pick, regardless of what your needs
are since you can't teach height. Seven footers are hard to come by and are
usually a sought after commodity, especially at a reasonable salary....

DJessen33