Re: NBA Blah, Tsak Big, Fizer Legit, Moiso Tall

DJessen33@aol.com wrote:

> I think the Croshere is a dream. The guy is going to be able to demand high
> dollars. The Celts will never be able to fit him. If you do, will you bring
> him off the bench?

No, he starts. So, he can demand high dollars. More power to him, and
with
Indiana's cap flexibility, they can easily do a sign and trade with the
C's or any other team.

Who will he replace in the starting lineup? I also think
> Fortson will not be coming back. He will be gone in a sign-and-trade or on
> somebody's exception.

Perhaps even in some sort of package for Croshere.

 Moiso is the value pick, regardless of what your needs
> are since you can't teach height. Seven footers are hard to come by and are
> usually a sought after commodity, especially at a reasonable salary....

They're not taking him. If they want a seven footer, slide down five to
ten
picks in the draft and take Ernest Brown. He's a seven footer too, with
lots of similar upside and the same lack of focus as Moiso.

Repeat after me: One Tony Battie is enough.
Ray