Re: trading up/down

<< When breaking down this draft, it seems there is a certain consensus about
 the players certain to be gone before we pick: Martin, Mihm, Swift,
 Przybilla, Fizer, Miles, Miller. I'll throw Tsakalidis in there, assuming
 his contract problems work out and the Cavs snatch him up. That's eight
 spots. That leaves, in my opinion, three players up in the air: Alexander,
 DerMar Johnson, and Moiso. Now, Johnson or Alexander certainly may be gone
 in the top 8, but it seems that these three are the most likely targets at
 No. 11. Houston at No. 9 reportedly loves Moiso, and they need a PF, so that
 makes sense. That leaves Orlando choosing from Johnson and Alexander. I'd be
 shocked if, given this choice, they didn't go for Johnson. He may be a
 little more raw, but he seems to have a higher ceiling and lacks Alexander's
 baggage. The more I look at it, the more I think Alexander may be the guy in
 that group who slides to us. >>

I think you got the right three. I wasn't that impressed by Moiso when I saw
him in the tournament but I also wasn't impressed by Johnson. However, both
are young guys whose games can grow. If Moiso is the guy left for us, you
might want to rethink the Crawford, Brown and O2 options. However, Johnson
has the superior physical talent you can't teach. So if Alexander or Johnson
falls to us, you have to take them as the obvious choice just like we took
Pierce when he slid....

DJessen33