RE: trading up/down

I don't know Mark.  If we somehow got a Battie-type def. player
who gave the good effort every night, or a scoring machine off
the bench, I think it would help a lot.  I could even see DerMarr
Johnson getting major minutes at two, and letting Pierce move back
to three, with adrian anchoring the second unit.