Re: [Re: Draft idea... ]

Yes I can ..Charlotte has said they do not want their pick this year
swap it for our 2002 first rounder
Jim

Bos3332@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 6/13/00 4:15:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com writes:

<< In message <71.3fb8f3c.2677c87f@aol.com>, Bos3332@aol.com said:
 > I think that we should keep our 11th pick and try to acquire another pick.

 > Maybe trade Barros and Battie/Fortson for a pick and maybe a backup center

or

 > something. Just an idea.

 Fine idea, but can you give any reason why such a trade would be attractive
 to another team?  It takes two teams, last I heard.
 --
 Jim McMaster
 mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com

I mean a team that might have multiple picks or be looking for more than just

one player could get two and we get a mid round pick for it. Could help
another team fill 2 positions. Just what I think.

Tony