Re: VH for Walker

Title: Re: VH for Walker
This is a tough trade (Player wise, not counting cap).  Walker is such a difficult person to understand as a fan.  Is the things he is saying about winning etc... true or not?  He seems to say it in all sincerity but his off season actions refute this.  His on court actions "sometimes" refute this as well.  This happens during the games but only part of the games the other 1/4 or 1/2 he plays like an allstar.  This all being said, the one thought that keeps coming to me is "how can you have a 4 that can't dunk on a regular basis?"  It seems he could in the first couple years but couldn't last year.

Van Horn just doesn't seem to fit on his current team but I always liked what I read about him when he was coming out.  A new home may be what he needs.  He seems to have a stable home life and may fit in better in Boston with his blue collar attitude.

If you think VH can be a better leader with his teammates then I think you need to really consider this trade.

Though the trade suggested to the Clips for Odem would be my first choice.

<Jim