The Celtics decisions

now recentley everyone is talking in that ric pitino wants mark jackson and
they willl make a run for him when come available. Now i think if we get
mark jackson for kenny anderson that move would not be a mover for the
better. That move would be a step back. Kenny anderson has done a good job
with the celtics in my opinion this past season he commited himself to work
out and get a trainer and to improve and many of the celtics players didn't
do that they came to the training camp out of shape and i blame rick Pitino
and the coaching staff they should get everyone up and running in the off
season. If you look at the Pacers players like reggie miller and many other
got together and worked for the up coming season and look where they are
now in the finals.  Now Walker traded for Van Horn, Van Horn when he came
to the league a couple of years ago I think there was huge expectations for
him that he didn't met. Walker is a hard working player he need work
shooting free-throws and also in defense and loose a bit of weight but if
you look at van horn is basicly same problems. The C's should not trade
Walker. All of us know that Rick Pitino wants out so why doesnt he just
admit it?

DaNBT2000