Not that I should do this, and I know the people who have messaged me saying
not to waste my time, will be mad at me, but:

I did not say any of the things that Ryan accuses me of.  I certainly know
enough about the game to not utter that Toine should play the Center
position.  As well, I never mentioned he was as good as Duncan.

Ryan stated rather matter-of-factly, that we match up with the Lakers and
Spurs at every position "except" Center.  Seems that it actually a
compliment to Toine if he matches up so well with his opponent, according to
Ryan anyway.  I just pointed out that Toine does not play Center.  Seems
like Center is our weakest position if we match up so well with the elite
teams everywhere else.  Methinks that Ryan is victimized by his overactive
and vivid imagination.  Anyway, since he claims that he will not post
anymore, he won't be able to belittle me/us or anyone else who has the right
to disagree with him.

I think anyone who has followed this list for the past few years know how I
feel about our team.  They are not perfect but they are my team and I will
live and die with their fortunes.  Rather than sling jabs and kidney punches
like others who are seemingly incapable of carrying on intelligent
discussions.

I would ask Ryan to show evidence that I made the claims or suggestions he
mentions, but he is gone, like the wind Mariah!  Boohoo.

Cecil :-)