Re: No Croshere; perhaps Wahad or Mercer; Probably Randy Brown

>Good God, I'm really starting to believe that we're going to see the same
>garbage next season. I didn't think Pitino would stand for it, but now I'm
>not so sure. He somehow convinced himself Austin Croshere and Tariq Abdul
>Wahad were the missing pieces to his playoff puzzle (wrong!) and now even
>those options are gone (thankfully, in my book).
>
>I hope Jersey Red knows what he's talking about-that there are other
>deals/signings to be made that haven't been reported. There better be.
>
>Mark

Mark, I absolutely agree. I never expected so much to be made of a bunch of
half-assed players. Add Croshere, Abdul Wahad, Bimbo Coles and the Celtics
are still looking up at #8 in the East and waiting for another lottery
pick. I'm beginning to think that Ricky actually believes he can work magic
on the court and turn a bunch of mediocre players into winners. It's either
Antoine or Pierce. Pick one, but Pitino's got to do it. Imagine moving
Pierce and a player plus a pick and we're no longer talking Croshere, Wahad
or Coles. Pitino can't really ignore the fabulous offers for Pierce coming
in day and night, seven days a week...can he? He's not that crazy is he?
He's not going to hang on to Pierce, ignoring all those fabulous offers,
and then quit, a miserable failur.....is he?

Paul M.