Re: Projo article 18/7

--- Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org> wrote: > >
> In that context, it fully makes sense that Pitino
> would talk up Blount as a backup center and
> JAllen/Workman (hopefully Pepe Sanchez) as backup
> pointguards.

Blount is 6-10 220 llbs? Moiso 6-11 235? Battie 6-11
235? seems like we are stocking up in the hope of
"Parish walking thru that door".

so far by all internet talk, Moiso seemed a (very)
good pick and Blount already got a invite to training
camp. Let's hope Papile/Wallace/Pitino are worth their
money.

thanks for listening
kevin (joe, are you a walking databank on bskball
stuffs?)