Re: PF and C

Joe Hironaka wrote:

>    If instead, Walker is part of a logjam at power forward because he
>still can't guard small forwards, the Celtics will be a high lottery team
>and either Moiso or Battie will be 10 minute per game "El Busto" scrubs.

Why does Walker need to play SF?  I like the idea of Adrian Griffin in
the starting lineup as SF, because he helps defensively, rebounding and
generally helping out the other players who are offensively minded.

Also, I find the idea of Moiso / Battie playing together against backup
players to be intriguing.  Sort of like having a mini version of the
Twin Towers playing against lesser talent.

Someone previously mentioned the possibility of Walker playing more PG.  So
he could split his time between PF and PG, giving Moiso a little more time
at PF than if Walker was just a PF.  You could have an alternative backup
lineup like:
Walker, Barros/Sesar, Williams, Moiso, Battie

Francis