Re: PF and C

    If Walker is at 8% body fat and can guard NBA small forwards (or if Moiso can
guard certain small forwards like McHale used to do starting next to Bird), then
the Celtics can make the playoffs. They can maybe even win 46+ games and have two
All Stars.

    If instead, Walker is part of a logjam at power forward because he still can't
guard small forwards, the Celtics will be a high lottery team and either Moiso or
Battie will be 10 minute per game "El Busto" scrubs.

    I don't want to put the onus on Walker, but he is the team. The starting
backcourt needs to prove they can play better defense and be less selfish. The
starting lineup of Potapenko and Moiso (or Battie) needs to deliver 15 boards and
3 blocks a night. The bench unit needs to gel around new faces (Adrian Griffin,
Moiso and hopefully a point guard who knows how and when to feed Eric Williams and
other natural scorers).

    If Walker is traded for Croshere, a scrub and a draft pick, I'll go off the
list for a year or however long it takes for Pitino to get fired.

--------