Re: Fortson for Mashburn

>From: damekmo@teleport.com
>
> >So why not a Fortson and cap trash for Mash?
>
>Another trade that makes Pitino my new hero. If he can pull something like
>this off...but does he actually have the photos of Riley and the mule?

One of the reasons I didn't mention that Riley wouldn't make this trade is
that, prior to last year, Riley seemed to want to get rid of Mashburn in the
worst way.  He was even rumored to be willing to take Antoine Walker for
him!  I know Mash had a great year last year, but is he still someone Riley
would rather not have?

Jim