Re: FW: Fortson deals

>From: Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
>As for Mercer, I think Derek Anderson is a much, much better basketball
>player. For one thing he plays defense and passes the ball. And no matter
>how he spins it, Ron Mercer wasn't any kind of team chemistry asset,
>whether at Denver or at Orlando.

Good point, Joe.  I'd definitely prefer to see Anderson than Mercer, if he'd
settle for the exception.  Especially if he is a viable option for any
minutes at point guard, which I have heard mentioned before.  Is that a
reasonable expectation for him?  I would be concerned that he's been injured
a lot, even since turning pro, though.

Jim