RE: FW: Fortson deals

I don't know, Joe, I think Croshere's pretty athletic. He really runs the
floor well. He's best in an open-court game. When teams isolate him in the
half-court is when he gets in trouble.

Mark Jackson isn't the perfect point guard for the press, but Jason Kidd
isn't available. Jackson is a big, unselfish point guard who knows and
respects Pitino. He'd be an asset.

I agree with you on Billups as a low-priced backup. Yes, Anderson is better
than Mercer, but he's out of our price range. The Mercer discussions started
just because he's realistic and he actually said he'd be willing to come
back to Boston.

Mark