Re: I Like BSG's Chicago Trade The Best

>Imagine the Rose-like Crawford, the feisty Croshere and
>Ron Mercer or re-signing Fortson. How can you be upset
>with a move like that....

Way...what were the feisty Croshere's numbers like in the playoffs before
the LA series?

How can I be upset with a move like that? Fortson is a one dimensional foul
machine, Crawford hasn't played a single second of NBA ball but he's the
saviour, Mercer is a selfish overrated gunner and Croshere is the flavor of
the month...or half-month.

You're right. How could anybody be upset with a move like that.

Paul M.