Re: Hurley to play for summer C's

Pitino sad Gaston said "The future is now", which to me means have a
productive year or we may go elsewhere, so maybe we will see Pierce moved.
Portland likes Crawford for D on Kobe, Fizer to replace Grant. They still
really need a backup center, they had no answer for Shaq. Maybe they will
sign Stanley Roberts or Darryl Dawkins !!!

Although I would hate to se him go If we could move Anderson and Pierce for
Mcgrady & Christie I could probably live with that. Fowles had a pretty good
year last year from what I remember. It would be nice to see Hurley add some
leadership but he has never been the same after the accident, but he and
Jeff Sheppard again are worth a look.

Could we move :
Anderson and  Fortson in a  package for
Payton & Paterson ?  Rumor has it Payton is wanting a change of scenery.

Imagine if Portland moves Stoudamire and a Bonzi Wells for Payton in a deal
?