Re: FA List!!!

A few names:

Brad Miller has always played well against us.

How about this blockbuster:

Pierce, Anderson & Fortson
for

Eddie Jones, Baron Davis and Eddie Robinson or Mason. If they will lose
Eddie, could this happen ?  Probably not , rumor has it Eddie want to play
in Florida  I am not sure he would like a sign and trade unless he wants to
get back at the Lakers.

Anderson for Van Exel ?

Realistically some name that could help:

Croshere
Derek Anderson
Jalen Rose
Bo Outlaw, Ben Wallace, or John Amaechi