>Personally, I think now is the time to move Anderson. His value is
>reasonable and we don't need him and Pierce having problems. Bring Mark
>Jackson in as a free agent to tutor a young point.

I'm having a problem with my browser. Could someone, please mail me
Holley's article. Pretty please. I promise I'll love you forever. Did
Holley intimate who could be the source of this problem. One could assume,
as Mark B. did, that the problem is Kenny, since he didn't get along with
Mercer either. However, let's not forget that Mercer's teammates weren't
actually weeping when he got shipped out of Denver. While I'm not a big fan
of Kenny's and would love to see him traded for an upgrade at the point,
which shouldn't be that hard, perhaps Pierce isn't exactly a giving,
caring, loving, all-around Saint-like guy. But if someone could mail me the
article I'd relly appreciate it.

Paul M.